The City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission announce the opening of registration for 3rd Thursday Artwalk on Mar. 16, 2023 as well as host and street vendor opportunities for the June 15, 2023 Artwalk Season Finale.
March 16th Artwalk features arts offerings in host locations throughout the community.
- Businesses are invited to complete host location registration through Mar. 7 at 5 p.m.
- Host registration fees are $40 for businesses and $20 for non-profit organizations.
- Arts listings are available for $10 each in conjunction with host registrations.
- Host location registration is available to any business or non-profit organization in Moscow.
- Registration includes online, radio, and print promotion along with delivery of event flyers, artwork title cards, and sidewalk signage.
- Event registration is open to visual, literary, performing, and culinary offerings. Businesses are encouraged to use this event to promote their regular creative offerings, including live music, menu specials, open mic, or visual art exhibitions.
June 15th Artwalk Season Finale includes host locations along with food, music, and art on Main Street.
- Artwalk Season Finale participants are invited to register through May 9 at 5 p.m.
- Host Registration Host location registration is available to any business or non-profit organization in Moscow. Registration includes online, radio, and print promotion along with delivery of event flyers, artwork title cards, and sidewalk signage. The Artwalk Season Finale brings thousands of people to the streets of Moscow, and hosts are invited to connect with the biggest Artwalk audience of the year. Host registration fees are $100 for businesses and $50 for non-profits, and arts listings are available in conjunction with the host registration for $25 each.
- Food/Non-alcoholic Vendors Booth spaces are available for Food and/or Non-alcoholic beverage service; business or non-profit organizational outreach; and entities with a brick-and-mortar location outside the Main Street corridor. Registration fees are $80 for Food and/or Non-alcoholic Vendors age 18 or older, and youth vendors are invited to participate free-of-charge.
- Beer and/or Wine Vendors This opportunity accommodates Beer and/or Wine Vendors who wish to pour beer and/or wine in the official Artwalk drinkware at their brick-and-mortar location or on-street booth within the event footprint. The Artwalk street footprint stretches from 3rd to 6th on Main Street, including the half-block of 5th Street between Main and the alley. Up to 5 vendors of this type will be accepted. Registration fees are $80 for this vendor type.
- Art Vendor/Demonstrator Booths Booth spaces are available for arts-focused activities presented by individual artists; art clubs and collectives; educational programs, business, or non-profits; organizations with a brick-and-mortar location outside the Main Street corridor. Returning to the street fair this year is Kidwalk, a section of the street fair created for children and families. Participating vendor/demonstrators have the option to have their booth placed in this part of the event footprint. Registration fees are $50 for business or non-profit organizations and free-of-charge for youth registrants under the age of 18.
- Artwalk Passport Program All street vendors and host locations may register to participate in the Artwalk Passport program by clicking the box within the online registration form. The Artwalk Passport program is designed to guide event attendees to host locations and Main Street vendors. Once visitors have their passport stamped by 6 art vendors, food/beverage booths, or host locations, they are eligible to enter a drawing for prizes.
Registration for Artwalk is available online at: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/submit
Artist participation is open to all. Literary, culinary, performing, and visual artists may connect with local businesses and non-profits to find the best host location to fit their work. Once an artist finds a location, the host will complete the registration form. Artists are encouraged to connect with local businesses to find a host location. For a list of local area businesses visit: https://moscowchamber.com/business-directory/
Business and non-profit organizations can register here: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/submit
Businesses seeking artists can use the Artist Directory to get started: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/gallery/cf5e715a-19da-4ae9-8b7f-c9db617b8791
More information about Artwalk is available here: https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/189/Artwalk