Located at 412 East 3rd Street, the former Moscow High School, built in 1912, is a three-story, 30,000 square foot building located on the edge of an historic residential neighborhood, three blocks from the City’s commercial core.This landmark is the home of Moscow’s first multigenerational, multipurpose community center. Mission Enriching lives and creating community by operating and restoring the 1912 Center. To that end, we: Provide space and programs that welcome the greater Moscow community, residents and non-residents a like. Foster connections between the community and various art forms. Unite the community across the lines of age, race, gender and economics. Give visibility to the history of this community. Nurture new programs and organizations to meet emerging community needs.