1. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
2. Have successfully completed an Idaho State Department of Education background check & fingerprinting, at employee’s expense (PPCS will provide State Department of Education fingerprinting forms)
3. Prior experience in schools is preferred
4. Preference is given to substitute teachers who have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree
Experience in an educational setting and/or training in an educational program
General Duties & Responsibilities.
1. Assume the responsibilities for instructing classes when a teacher is absent
2. Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and other regular activities.
3. Consult with the director before initiating any teaching or other procedures not specified in the lesson plan
Compensation. $110 per day
Availability. As Needed
Substitute Application Packet can be found on our website.https://palouseprairieschool.org/employment/
Email: Sara Beggs, Executive Director email@example.com with interest.