Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) designs and manufactures the products and solutions that protect and control electric power systems across the globe.
Here, your work supports our mission of making electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical.
Start at $18/hr plus differential shift pay.
Begin a career as a full-time member of our 100% employee-owned company as an assembler!
- Shifts include weekend, swing, and third.
- Gain a long-term career, not just a job.
- Experience career security on the spot.
- SEL offers clearly defined career advancement paths and provides the training and resources necessary to achieve them.
- Experience work-life balance.
- Enjoy 10 paid holidays and 12 accrued days of paid time off each year.
- SEL also offers progressive benefits, including paid family medical leave.