Are you looking for a part-time job with flexibility? Are you needing some supplemental income? This might be a great fit for you!
Happy Day Catering is seeking applicants for the position of seasonal part-time Event Staff with room for advancement. The successful applicant will be reliable, energetic, and willing to learn and maintain Happy Day’s high standards so our clients receive the best service possible. Duties include helping to set up, break down, and serve at catered events at various locations in the LC Valley and surrounding communities, as well as other related duties that may arise. Catering is a fast-paced world where problems must be fixed quickly– staff must be able to swiftly and creatively implement solutions. As the face of Happy Day Catering at events, a professional and enthusiastic attitude is a must, as you will regularly be around and interacting with event hosts and guests.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with guests, clients, and coworkers
- Resourceful, creative, and able to quickly formulate solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- **Access to reliable transportation**
- Previous food and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- WA State Food Worker card MUST be obtained within 14 days of hire: https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov/index.html
- ID Food Safety Exam MUST be obtained within 14 days of hire: https://foodsafetyexams.dhw.idaho.gov/
- Applicants who would like to advance to Lead Event Staff must also pass the Idaho Food Safety Exam.
Compensation: $12.00 – $18.00 per hour