The Best Western Plus University Inn is looking for Event Staff to assist us in our Convention Center.
Flexible schedule is beneficial.
Day and Evening shifts are available.
● Create a superior guest experience by ensuring all events and services are conducted
with a high level of professionalism and customer service
● Setup, serve, and tear-down events with the ability to move and lift tables, chairs, and
items that weigh 50 lbs or more; as well as set a table with meticulous attention to detail
● Interact with guests and multi-department team members on a regular basis, maintaining
positivity and professionalism
● Maintain event facilities including but not limited to: carpets, fixtures, decorative supplies,
linens, tableware, and audiovisual equipment
● Take direction from supervisors, managers, and experienced team members; making
professional improvements as needed
● Ability to learn formal dining etiquette and standard tableside service
● Maintain immaculate hygienic standards; keeping clothes, shoes, hair, and nails neat at
all times on duty
● Interact with team members in a friendly and professional manner; always willing to both
lend help and ask for help when needed
● A flexible schedule and a willingness to work events booked on short-notice
● Ability to memorize menu items and event details
● Follow all procedures and guidelines stated in the employee manual
● Complete tasks safely
The personality of the successful candidate will:
● Maintains a friendly, eager-to-help attitude, and an interest in interacting with individuals
● Ability to bring life to diagrams and event orders, ensuring the client’s vision is being met
and expectations exceeded
● Sets a powerful example for new and experienced team members by helping to build on
the high standard of service that we’ve created
● Has a coachable attitude with an interest in developing professional skills
Our attractive compensation package includes a competitive per hour wage, medical, dental, life, 401k, vacation, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
The Best Western University Inn is managed by Hagadone Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work-life balance and by providing development opportunities.
Pick up an application in the Executive Office at the Best Western Plus University Inn, 1516 W Pullman Road, Moscow. Executive Offices are open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5: 00 p.m.
The successful candidate is required to pass a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment.