We are seeking a collaborative, detail-oriented, results-driven Team Leader to head our Education Success team that serves open-access and two-year institutions of higher education. In this position, you will play a key role in building out strategy for the team, providing our higher education stakeholders with the personal attention, data solutions, and customer service they have come to expect.
The position requires an understanding of higher education, with an emphasis on two-year and open-access institutions, at every level of the organization (from the decision-makers to faculty and analysts), and to help ensure our partners are equipped with the knowledge, data, and tools they need to analyze and integrate their work into the broader institution.
In this role, you would:
- Lead and facilitate communication between and within the Education Success College team, and other relevant stakeholders within Emsi Burning Glass.
- Manage day-to-day decisions and maintain strong communication with the University, and Partnerships Team Leads and Vice President of Education Success.
- Mentor direct reports and provide support as needed.
- Expand, enhance, and engage and a dynamic, highly motivated team through mentoring, professional development, and growth.
- Develop a series of strategies and deliverables that help promote the professionalization of the Education Success team.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent social, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to deliver measurable results and ensure team members also succeed.
- Proficiency in using technology and software, including sales and marketing automation software, Salesforce, and Google Suite programs.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- A growth mindset and a willingness to learn, adapt, and listen, and lead.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Flexibility to travel when required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three to six years of work experience; Sales or customer success leadership.
- Proven experience with the following: Conceptual solution and value-based selling; DaaS, SaaS account management; Performance-based compensation structure; Client communication and outreach.
Emsi Burning Glass is an equal opportunity employer.
Find more employment opportunities at Emsi: