Milestone Decisions is now hiring compassionate direct care staff to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities in their homes and the community. We are looking for full- and part-time staff for day, swing, and night shifts. We offer flexible scheduling to fit your busy life, as well as full medical benefits and paid time off. If you are motivated and interested in the well-being of others, we want to meet you!
Essential duties include:
- Provide training and assistance to residents in all areas of daily living, including but not limited to: Communication skills, social skills and personal care needs, such as bathing, toileting, dressing, feeding, self-administration of medications, and oral hygiene as outlined in the resident’s Individual Program Plan.
- Interact with and develop positive relationships with residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport and mentoring relationships.
- Be knowledgeable and respectful of Resident Rights.
- Treat all residents and employees with dignity and respect.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of all documentation.
Wages start at $11.50 to $14/hour depending on experience; hired applicants receive a $250 sign-on bonus after one month and an additional $250 after three months.
Ready to #MoveMountainsWithMilestone? Apply today!