Moscow Renaissance Fair
The Moscow Renaissance Fair is a beloved community celebration of spring, taking place under the trees of our beautiful East City Park since 1974!
The Ren Fair is held the weekend of the first Sunday of May each year featuring:
- Great music from the region on the Peter Basoa Stage
- Juried craft show featuring hand crafted original art from all over the country
- Food booths that provide non-packaged food provided by local non-profit organizations with profits used for the betterment of the community
- Kids activities for children of all ages to play and create all day Saturday and Sunday
- Parade featuring our colorful Dragon, local Bagpipers, and the Volunteer Peace Band
- Costume Contest judged by the public
- Maypole Dance open to the public with live music
And all this is free to the public!